If you can think it, you can make it with Photoshop CC, the world’s best imaging and graphic design software. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real.
A closer look at what you will learn:
- First of we will start with the basics, so you feel totally at ease with the interface, navigation, preferences, setting up new documents and applying simple adjustments to images.
- The next chapter will teach you everything you need to know about one of the most crucial features in Photoshop, working with Layers.
- Moving on you will learn about all the drawing tools and techniques, focusing on creating and working with Brushes and Vector Shapes.
- The following chapters will walk you through core skills that are essential to work non-destructively in Photoshop: Transformations, Selections, Masking, Smart Objects and Adjustment Layers.
- The next chapter is all about retouching techniques. You will learn the difference between technical and creative image retouching and all the features and techniques professionals use for enhancing images for adverts, movie posters and the beauty industry.
- You will also learn about all the different types of image files, the pros and cons of each of them and how to work with the robust Adobe Camera RAW editor.
- There is also a whole chapter dedicated to working with type in Photoshop, which can be extremely important when working on adverts and posters.
- The final two chapters will ensure you understand how to save and export your work and learn more advanced Photoshop workflows including 3D Layers, the Timeline panel, Lightroom integration and so much more.
This course includes:
- Interactive quizzes testing what you learnt in each chapter
- Downloadable working files
- Course content updated with the latest CC 2021 new features
- All future updates to Photoshop will be included in this course for no extra payment
- Estimated completion time: 2.5 hours (including finishing all exercises and quizzes)
- Completion certificate upon finishing the entire course
Bhavin is a Certified Instructor voted as one of the best Adobe instructors in the Sangli – with years of experience teaching in classrooms, seminars and webinars. He also worked professionally in the creative industry for over 5 years on a wide range of projects for clients nearby.
Who will find it useful:
- Perfect for anyone looking to start or develop their career in the creative industry.
- Complete beginners will be able to master the software from the very beginning to the most advanced features.
- Self-taught users and existing professionals can use the course to take their skills and knowledge to the next level, refine their workflows and learn to do everything the right way!
- Existing and more experienced users of Photoshop may also discover hidden gems and workflows or catch up with all the new features released in CC 2021.
‘This course is not only educational but also really entertaining. I’m honestly really glad I bought this course. I’m loving it and honestly from these videos you can really tell that Photoshop is this guy’s true passion. I’m ready to be a pro!!!!!’
Skills you will gain:
- Creating photo montages and combining images in various creative ways.
- Retouching photographs like a professional, seamlessly removing or adding any details.
- Enhancing tonal values, color, contrast, sharpness, clarity, reducing noise and compression artifacts in images.
- Exporting to various image formats for both print and screen with confidence.
- Designing engaging compositions using photos, typography and special effects.
- Creating digital art with the powerful Brush engine and using blend modes.
Are you ready to become a Photoshop pro? Enroll on this course now and get started!
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at anyone who wants to get into the creative industry and gain a rock solid foundation of Photoshop. Although it is providing a beginner to intermediate level learning experience it can be useful for experienced Photoshop users too as there are many self-taught users who are missing out on a lot of techniques and features.